What is MotiveGFX?
MotiveGFX is a strategic graphic design firm created by graphic designer Isaac Ahsan in 2008. Isaac, nicknamed "Motive" amongst his peers, has been a graphic designer for over 15 years and has seen and helped lead some of the trends in the graphic design world from Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 all the way to current modern design standards. At the peak of his career, he has worked with brands such as Estee Lauder, Chevrolet, Fiji (The Wonder Company), Giorgio Armani and more. Nowadays, Isaac "Motive" takes a modest approach to graphic design, spending time catering to the evolving world of entrepreneurs and small business owners, individuals and everyday people. The philosophy behind MotiveGFX is to cater to the needs of the individual behind the brand as well as the brand itself. All of our graphic design work is done with strategic marketing in mind.
The Process of working with us:
1) The inquiry: Let us know what you want designed and if your brand or business has any specific guidelines in place, such as brand colors, fonts, or images you would like to use.
2) The consultation: We have a conversation about the business, your goals, your audience, and set up a plan for what is to be designed
3) Pay the 50% Deposit Up Front which will allow us to secure time to begin working on your project
4) We design some concepts and have them back to you within an alloted time.
5) We decide together what designs you like best, and work from there to make any revisions that are necessary
6) We send you an invoice for the remainder 50% of payment.
7) Upon receiving payment, we send you all of the finalized deliverables as well as any filetypes you may need.
Some of my work, which includes advertisement designs, logo design, and infographics:
Logo (on 14PT card stock) for Ellie's Kitchen rebrand.
Photo Editing - Poster Design for Giorgio Armani Men's Collection - Suits
Logo on Conference Room Wall
Branding / Package Design